Bismillah Ar-rahman Ar-Raheem-- In the name of Allah Most gracious, most merciful...

Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatallah Wa Barakatu I'm a 100% Palestinian Muslim born and raised in the United States. My blog represents my religion, my thoughts and opinions, my talents, and some of my life. This blog will mainly be for dawah purposes Bi'thnillahi wa ta'ala. My thoughts aren't to offend anyone, but they might, Allahu A'lem, they are issues that are real with logical points. Check it out, comment, and enjoy. Rant if you need to. May Allah increase our knowledge, patience, wisdom and iman ameen. Fi aman Allah walaikum asalaam wa rahmatallah wa barakatu

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

8 Top Fave Deserts

Assalamu Alaikum wa Rahmatallah Wa barakatu

What beats desserts?!!! America is OBESE...too bad dude!

8 Top Fave Desserts:

1. Knafaaaa!!

2. Ma’mool eb 'ajwa!!!
3. Katayifff!!
4. Snickers/Kitkats

5. 'awama
6. Milkshakes!!



7. Choco Cake (surprise, surprise)



8. White-Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies

YumMMmMmMMMMmmmMMmmMMMMMMMMmm

Alhemdulilah ya rabb 'ala kulli shay'!!!!

May all those unfortunate be able to recieve such tasty treats and may all those who are granted such tasty treats be thankful ameeen!!

Just to comment- I eat to live, not live to eat lol

fi aman Allah

w'salaam

2 comments:

Twilight said...

Choco cake needs to be higher up the list!!!

*cHaRisMa* said...

loool the list isn't in any particular order :p but yea..choco is vital in one's brain cell production hehe

I'll edit later inshallah, im feeling quite tired right now...